Justin and our neighbor Kim took the kids around the neighborhood tonight while William helped me hand out candy. I didn't know if Ryan would last very long since he has a cold, but Justin carried him most of the way and said he only coughed on a few people as they handed him candy. I guess that was his trick? lol. Alex had trouble seeing through his eye holes...I don't think he'll want to be a ghost again next year! They had a good haul for the night's work. Justin and I have already scavenged through the candy.....I don't think that Ryan will mind sharing his candy with me, do you? Friday, October 31, 2008
Spooktacular Fun
Justin and our neighbor Kim took the kids around the neighborhood tonight while William helped me hand out candy. I didn't know if Ryan would last very long since he has a cold, but Justin carried him most of the way and said he only coughed on a few people as they handed him candy. I guess that was his trick? lol. Alex had trouble seeing through his eye holes...I don't think he'll want to be a ghost again next year! They had a good haul for the night's work. Justin and I have already scavenged through the candy.....I don't think that Ryan will mind sharing his candy with me, do you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
look how adorable Ryan is!!! I'm glad Alex picked a low budget costume!! very nice.
I decided Thatcher can share his candy w/ me for sure!!!
actually the kids will share their candy w/ me for the rest of their lives!! It's they're payment for me giving them life! hee hee
Oh Ryan looks super cute!
What beautiful eyes you have Alex!
LOL - they look fabulous!
I'm thinking everyone must share their candy with me (especially the Reese's Cups!
Post a Comment