Tuesday, October 14, 2008

ESTIMATED date of delivery? HA!

I suppose since Jessica was brave enough to post her picture on her due date, I can do the same. Though why anyone in their right mind would even want to see this is beyond me.
After reading Jessica and Rocky's list of reason's why their baby hasn't arrived yet, Justin and I came up with a list of our own:
  • He is having too much fun playing with friends he has made over the past thousand years.
  • His farewell in heaven is taking longer than expected.
  • He doesn't want to leave his girlfriend because he knows he won't see her again for at least another 21 years.
  • His cousin won't let him leave before her and Rocky still hasn't cut his hair yet so Ruthie isn't leaving anytime soon.
  • He wants to beat Ryan's weight of 10 lbs. 6 oz.
  • He was waiting for me to pre-register at the hospital...which I finally did today.
  • He's waiting for my Mom to arrive on Saturday.
  • He's thoughtful -- Ryan still wants to be the baby for a little while longer!
  • He's waiting for Justin to finish painting our room, which might mean he'll never come 'cause we can't find the paint can for the trim!
  • He still doesn't have a name.

Actually, he could have had Christopher as one of his names if he had been born yesterday. Guess he didn't care for that idea!

5 comments:

Jones said...

look at you, you're GORGEOUS!!! ok, I'm going to make Rocky get a haircut today! I'm so sorry my little girl might be holding back her cousin, hee hee

I posted your pic on my blog, hope you don't mind me showing off your cute bump!!

Jones said...

hmmm, upon examining your picture further I realized you're not as low as I am....huh, I may still have a chance at beating you yet! LOL

Jill said...

Taa-haa! That is a cute list! I sure hope it ISN'T the one about him wanting to beat Ryan's weight - oh goodness!

I think you look ADORABLE! I can't wait to see who delivers first. It would be super cool if you and Jess deliver the same day! Cousins with the same b-day, how sweet.

Cue music..."the race is on..."!

mellon said...

Betony you have so been in my thoughts and I am wishing the very best for you. Your attitude is so awesome, I know I would be in a terrible mood in your shoes, but you always have such a great outlook on things when you are prego. I remember you being this way with Ryan too.

Now as for names Joel is looking through the book for you.

Okay well let us know as soon as there is something to tell. WE LOVE YOU all.

jello said...

Check out http://www.census-online.us/ for prior namesakes that you may be considering. For example, there are 222 "William Conte"'s in the US, but only 2 "Juliana Conte"'s.