More to follow...
UPDATE (1:58PM): We finally decided on a name for this little guy:
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
He's here! (updated)
Mommy and Baby are both doing well. We still don't have a name picked out yet. We see a lot of Ryan in him. At first glance, I thought he looked like Alex, mostly because he had hair on his head. He doesn't have as much as Alex had and it's kind of light like Ryan's. He was born at 8:27pm and weighed in at a whoppin' 10 lbs, 14 oz -- the biggest of all three! Each baby weighed more than the previous baby in our family, so I think it's safe to say that this is the end.
William Lorenzo Conte
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Congrats to you all! He is really cute!
Wow! What a studly kid and what an awesome job Betony did. Justin, too. Make sure you get her a big, therapeutic bowl of ice cream!
Can't wait to see more pics of William Lorenzo. He sounds important already.
I LOVE the name!!!!!! what a cutie and I seriously can't believe Betony delivered a 10lb 14 oz baby!! girl, you are amazing!
get rest and enjoy!
Oh he's just super adorable! I love the name (I voted for William).
Bless Betony's heart - she deserves some serious chocolate!
Love you all!
Post a Comment