Most of you know that we've been struggling to pick a name for the baby. Some of you may remember that it took us all of the post-delivery time in the hospital to finally decide on Ryan's name. On the other hand, we decided on Alex's name well in advance.
We decided to take a different approach this time. We've asked family and friends for any suggestions and have received plenty of ideas. The name that Alex came up with was Al Angelo, which is very similar to his own name -- interesting. The name that Ryan came up with was Dish, since that's really all he ever says right now.
I have created a poll for you all to vote. Vote for as many as you like, but limit one vote per name. In other words, if you like three different names, then select each of those three names one time. This information may, or may not, persuade us to finally decide on a name. Although, let's be honest, we're most likely going to wait until after he's born to see which name really suits him well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
what, Rocky didn't make the name list?!! lol.
actually I was thinking the other day about William, but call him Will for short not Bill. he he I think that's nice. Actually ALL your name choices there are good. The only problem is that there are SO many to choose from!!!
good luck and I think if they'd offer to strip my membranes last week I so would have said yes! to cut off a week, it might be worth it. but the day before an induction...hmmm.....naw.
I see a prevalence of Thomases. Let me guess, Alex likes Thomas the Tank Engine, Justin likes Thomas Spencer Monson. And Ryan likes Dish. Ryan can pick names out of a Dish.
You should label the sides of the Rubik's Cube with these names, toss it in the air, and see which name lands on top.
Just curious, where does Danilo come from? Is it from somewhere in our ancestry? I remember the name Beniamino 3 or 4 generations back.
Days Left To Vote: 8? I hope the baby is out sooner than that, poor Betony! That leaves 3 days post-delivery to name the child.
What Larkin didn't make the cut again? I still like it. But it's so hard to think of names.
I don't know what we would do because we have only agreed on 2 names, Blake and Juliana. I guess we must be done now.
I always have more names to think of. We must not be done then. Congrats again!
Post a Comment