
After an extremely long and physically/emotionally draining three days in the hospital, Betony and William are finally home! William is doing great. He's so quiet and calm that you wouldn't even realize he's in the room except for the occasional "coo". Betony, on the other hand, is in the early stages of some serious and much needed recuperation. The labor and delivery of William was, by far, the hardest of all three. I could tell you the whole story, but I'd rather save it for personal conversation rather than through blogs. Let's just say that she's finally able to get some sleep now.
I'm very happy to have them home with us, but I think that Alex and Ryan are the happiest. Alex loves having a new baby brother again. He is such a good big brother (until William starts crawling after his toys sometime next year).
Ryan doesn't really know what to think about everything so far. He didn't interact with William at all on the first day. But today was different. Ryan likes to look at him and say "dish".
Last but most definitely not least, please keep Betony in your prayers as she recovers over the next few days.


4 comments:
We are so glad that Betony and baby dish are home safe and sound. Now Betony, just relax and recoup all you can while your mom is there to help and before Justin has to go and leave you. You are so in our prayers. Great job he is very cute. I don't think he looks like Ryan or Alex, he just has his own look which is so fun. I can't wait to meet the new addition to the Conte boys. We love you all,
I am praying for a quick recovery for you Betony. You are such a strong mother.
William is so fabulously adorable. I can't wait to meet my new nephew.
Love to all.
I SOOOO wish for a quick recovery! Just rest ALL you want...I know Justin will wait on you hand and foot, till you're recuperated! ;)
he truly is so handsome. I love the pic of Alex kissing Williams sweet little head...well, I guess it's not THAT little, he he
you are all in our prayers!
William is beautiful!! Such cute pictures with all the boys. I am so happy for you guys. I hope Betony recovers quickly. I can't believe he was so big. We will keep you guys in our prayers.
Post a Comment