We went with our neighbors and Alex & Lindy had a blast on most of the rides. Lindy is definitely the more adventurous of the pair. As you can see in these pictures Alex did not like the pirate ship. He prefers the much tamer kiddy rides that don't require an adult to ride with you.
Suffice it to say, Alex still asks to go to the park (where it was set up) and we have to explain constantly that the game and rides went away and are not at the park anymore. I can't wait to see what Sea World will be like when we go this summer as a family!


2 comments:
"You spin me round round baby right round" That's so much fun to see Ryan do big boy things with Alex because I remember how small he was last time I saw him. I can't wait to see you guys July 4th!
how did I miss this post. So cute, sounds like a good time. We didn't take the kids to Mayfest, Josh and Joel however did get to work there selling snowcones to raise money for scout camp. They had a good time.
Post a Comment