Justin commented on the baby looking like it was kissing the placenta... personally, it strongly reminds me of Ryan with his blankie stuffed in his mouth. What do you all think? The tech also estimated the baby to be about 10.5 oz. and my due date to be off by eight days. Early. Not that they will change it to the 22nd, but at least it's good to know that my instincts are still sharp. I've always suspected that the baby is likely to be born around the 20th. And may I point out that I thought the same thing with Ryan and I turned out to be right! I do hope that this delivery won't be the same, though! So the chances of me and the baby making it out to Florida in November are getting even more slim... sorry Kris!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Ultrasound Part II
Hmm, people actually think we have a shot at getting a girl? Amazing! My take on the ultrasound shall be more than a couple of lines, sweetie! First off, our tech was a thorough professional, unlike the trainee we had for Ryan. It was a pity this clinic has a strict "no children" policy, but at least we were lucky enough to find out the sex. Apparently they didn't even allow that a couple years ago. 
Justin commented on the baby looking like it was kissing the placenta... personally, it strongly reminds me of Ryan with his blankie stuffed in his mouth. What do you all think? The tech also estimated the baby to be about 10.5 oz. and my due date to be off by eight days. Early. Not that they will change it to the 22nd, but at least it's good to know that my instincts are still sharp. I've always suspected that the baby is likely to be born around the 20th. And may I point out that I thought the same thing with Ryan and I turned out to be right! I do hope that this delivery won't be the same, though! So the chances of me and the baby making it out to Florida in November are getting even more slim... sorry Kris!
Justin commented on the baby looking like it was kissing the placenta... personally, it strongly reminds me of Ryan with his blankie stuffed in his mouth. What do you all think? The tech also estimated the baby to be about 10.5 oz. and my due date to be off by eight days. Early. Not that they will change it to the 22nd, but at least it's good to know that my instincts are still sharp. I've always suspected that the baby is likely to be born around the 20th. And may I point out that I thought the same thing with Ryan and I turned out to be right! I do hope that this delivery won't be the same, though! So the chances of me and the baby making it out to Florida in November are getting even more slim... sorry Kris!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Well, let's see. So much excitement caused by a flurry of blog entries in one day. What could cause such an uproar? It must be YOU'RE HAVING A GIRL! (see my other comment in Justin's entry below)
Post a Comment