Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Boy, Boy, ???

I know something you don't know! And I'm not telling... for another week at least. (Wow!, that felt juvenile but fun at the same time.)

Betony had her first ultrasound this afternoon. This entry is from my perspective, as I believe that Betony will be writing her own entry later. We got in and out in a flash. Here are two of the snapshots we got of our soon-to-be newborn:

Both of these images are profiles of the baby. The facial structure is well-defined. You can also see a hand near the belly. The technician said that the baby was kissing the placenta. Interesting...

If you haven't seen it already, there is a new poll in the upper-right corner of this blog to vote on what you think we'll be having. Happy voting!

4 comments:

Jones said...

what do you mean your not telling??!!!!!!!!! TELL TELL!!!!!!!!!!!

Jones said...

and I voted it's a girl...just a guess though....

jello said...

Ooh! Ooh! Can I vote twice so I can be sure to guess right? Let's see. Factor in that you're a Conte and you have 2 boys already. And you weren't following the Chinese Lunar calendar like we've been telling you... IT'S A BOY!!! (see my comment above in Betony's entry)

P.S. - You can name the boy Mutt after Shea LeBeouf's character because Rocky and Jessica's baby will be named Indiana Jones.

jello said...

Oh boy! That's not a "hand near the belly" ha ha ha. (I just had to write that.)