Saturday, February 9, 2008
Do they have cars?
Well, last night was an interesting one. Alex has been sick with what appears to be an ear infection. He has been taking some medicine to keep his fever down and his condition improved steadily throughout the day. Anyone that has had an ear infection knows that it likes to flare up at night while you sleep. Last night was no exception. Alex was in tears, and that led to coughing, which led to more pain in the ear, which led to... well, you get the point. He already got a blessing before he went to sleep, so we said a prayer to help Alex feel better. After that, I assured him that he would feel better soon because the medicine would help and so would Jesus. He asked if Heavenly Father would help, too. I told him yes. Alex then asked where they were. I told him that they're both in heaven. That prompted the following question, "Do they have cars"? I had no response for that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
awww, cute question! hope he's feeling better!
CLASSIC! I can't wait for more Alex-isms. I hope he feels better already.
Post a Comment