Saturday, January 12, 2008

Blue Steele

It looks like we have a movie star in the family!

Okay, okay... he's a little young right now, but he definitely has potential of the featured role in the remake of Zoolander in about 20 years or so.

Ryan does this little thing with his tongue when he's concentrating very hard on something. I've been trying to take a picture of it for the past few weeks now, but I just can't get the right angle without breaking his concentration... until tonight! The picture is a little out of focus, but at least I got one.

All jokes aside, we'll be able to have this picture for him to see when he gets a little older. Alex did something that I wasn't able to get on camera, and I'm regretting now because he hasn't done it since he was an infant. He would look at you and then roll his eyes to the top and look out of the corners of his eyes and give you a big smile. It always made him laugh. It's kind of funny... I'll do that to him every now and then and he still gets a kick out of it! Ahhh... the TRUE joys of being a father!

3 comments:

mellon said...

just watch out that he doesn't get the black lung...
Aside from that, I'm glad your home for a minute, give everyone hugs for us.

jamiegilson said...

Hey there stranger. Jamie Gilson (Cooley) here. I found your blog through Jessica's and it's been fun to see what your family's been up to.

Fun similarities there. Love the cute, random things kids do. Absolutely adorable.

What part of Texas did you move to? We're moving to San Antonio in May. Glen's gotten a scholarship for the AF to pay to get his Masters through the Army Baylor program. Be crazy to meet up again and have you guys over for dinner since we never did get around to it in Illinois.

Jones said...

LOVE the face!!