The Pre-K classes performed for parents last week, and it was really hard not to laugh while filming them! The best dance was the "Cha-cha Slide," but since that was recorded on our video camcorder, I can't post it. So you'll just have to settle for the ones I got on our camera! In the first clip, it's hard to see Alex in the back. Towards the end of the song he stuck his hands in his pockets. Why? Because "it wasn't a hand dance!" DUH! Silly me.
In this second clip, the children are jumping over coconuts. You can see Alex better, but he's still towards the back of the shot.
His expressions are priceless!


2 comments:
Well, Alex could now try out for Dancing with the Stars. Good excercise.
I caught him dancing with his hands in his pockets. He is so funny! Loved the video.
Keep them coming.
Love, Gr'Ma Millis
Too cute! :)
Post a Comment