Monday, May 18, 2009

It's Official!

I'm coming home on June 4th! I just got my plane ticket today. I will be making a few stops along the way, to include one stop in Italy! Well, that's the plan, anyway. I was scheduled to fly through Italy on the way out here, but that didn't happen. I'll be sure to step on Italian soil if given the opportunity.

6 comments:

jello said...

Dang! You are so lucky! Looks like there's a silver lining in the cumulo nimbus after all.

Jones said...

HOOORAY!

Mom said...

Wonderful, I bet your spirits have made a 360' degree turn for the Positive.
I am SO.....Happy..... for you.

See you were at your last wits end and you got your ticket. Wonderful. I bet you are floating high. Love You Mom

Kris & Christina said...

Very cool! Glad to hear you're coming home. Christina and I have had you and the fam in our prayers (of course I also prayed that you'd do a 180 degree turn for the positive instead of a 360....)

Nathaly Blalock said...

Your comment on my blog about grandparents cracked me up. So true. And hurray for going home soon!

Jill said...

Woohoo! Yay! Can't wait to see you bro!!!

Love you!!!