What's new, you ask? Well, I really don't have any news to share. I don't have a plane ticket yet. I don't even know if I'll make my scheduled flight out of here because there isn't much wiggle room for any bad weather that may delay air traffic. (I know, I know... that sounds pessimistic, but I've had to deal with this stuff for the past several months and it's very unrelenting.) Still, I'm doing my best to remain upbeat. Some days are better than others. Some days I don't even want to get out of bed, much less go to work. I haven't had a day off since I've been here. I was having a rough time a couple days ago so I decided to listen to a little James Brown. If you're ever in a bad mood, just play "Get Up Offa That Thing" and you'll feel much better! The lyrics alone inspire a better mood: "Get up offa that thing and dance until you feel better. Get up offa that thing and try to release that pressure!" On to the photos!...
The river you see there is the Euphrates River.




be any pictures of weather?






4 comments:
Eagerly awaiting your safe and expedient return! I know Betony and the boys will be so happy to have you home.
I love you bro. Thinking and praying for you every day.
See you soon!
the day is coming, the day is coming!!!! love ya and I'll pray for a safe journey home!!
Hey Justin...I feel your pain and also see you at home crying and hugging and holding your wife and sons in one big bear hug. I wished that I could be there also but not real at this time...tears are flowing as I write this. So many things are happening here at home w/ grandparents.
You have ALL MY LOVE and support from your one and only love--MOM
Keep The Faith!!!
Bobby: Whatchu gone play now?
JB: Bobby? I don't know. But whatsever I play, it's gotta be funky.
Congrats, Justin. The end of your tour is near. You still have time to baptize one more. It will be difficult to do, so don't expect me sneaking on the same flight home again.
Post a Comment