Friday, June 5, 2009

Daddy's Home!

Justin's arrival at the airport



I didn't tell Alex exactly when Justin would be coming home.....

Surprise!




Words cannot express....


10 comments:

jello said...

Just in...Justin! Welcome home and thank you for serving Our Country.

Betony, you did an awesome job with the boys and I am happy your man is home.

Alex, you are an awesome kid and I got chills watching your reaction when you saw your daddy.

Ryan and William, you are two handsome little kiddos and you make sure you give your daddy some big, slobbery hugs and kisses and let your tired mom and dad sleep at night. :)

And boys, listen up. Daddy is home... that means WRESTLE TIME! heh heh

P.S. - Nice touch with the song choices on the blog!

Jones said...

oh my gosh, that video of Alex running towards 'Daddy' just made me cry!!

Justin, I'm soooo happy your back safe and sound. Oh my gosh! how time flew, ;)

so whadaya think of your little chunkster? a bit bigger? lol

and did Ryan grasp it all?

we know Alex was JOYOUS!

....please hire a babysitter and take that AMAZING wife of yours out to dinner! (I don't think she knows it, but Betony girl, you inspire me ...truly!)

Anonymous said...

What a price less video. To see how Alex ran up to his Daddy!!! I cried and still crying while I am typing this to you.

Thank the Good Lord in protecting our Justin. Daddy, husband and son and brother. You are awesome!!!

You look so good and healthy and handsome I might add.

Betony you are a super MOM and yes you deserve a weekend away with your new home bound Hubbie...

Enjoy your reunion at church. I am so happy and over joyed to see your updated blog.

I will be passing this around to family and friends.

Love You Loads.

MOM and S-Dad.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home, Nephew

Great videos. Enjoyed seeing the special expressions on your kids faces - that's PRICELESS... Hope all is well and may God Bless you and your lovely family - love your blog...great pics, great music... and don't forget to release all your good players in fantasy football for me to pick up. HAH

Love you all very much,
Uncle Bob and Aunt Debbie

Anonymous said...

Justin: Welcome home. What a great video. I, too, am still crying over seeing Alex running to you. thank you for protecting our country!! It takes a really special person to do what you have done. I;ve always known you were something special. Take lots of time now to enjoy your family. You deserve it. Love you lots and God bless you all. Love, Denyse

Unknown said...

That was so sweet to see! Alex's reaction was just priceless! A BIG WELCOME HOME JUSTIN!!! Glad we're still able to keep in touch.

Nathaly said...

This made me cry! So happy your family is back together again!

Jill said...

I'm still crying!!! I absolutely agree... "Words cannot express..."

You are so blessed to have a family... I am sooo happy you are finally reunited!

Welcome home. Thank you. I love you WB.

Now hug and kiss those handsome nephews of mine (and don't forget Wifey)!!!

Brea Eskelsen said...

I am glad you are back with your family! Your family picture is beautiful! Welcome home.

Lehilina Marlow said...

How sweet! That video made me cry! :)