Sunday, December 7, 2008

Two Weeks Later...

You would think that the reason I haven't posted in a while is because I don't have any time to sit at the computer. Well, that is part of the reason....the other part is because every time I get on here intending to write something my mind goes blank. Sleep deprivation does not lead to literary genius on my part. So we'll stick to letting the pictures tell the story. We put the Christmas tree up before Justin left and didn't decorate it until today..two weeks later. As you can see, the decorations are only on the top half of the tree, out of Ryan's reach!
The boys are finally getting some quality time.... with Grandma Millis!
It's been great having someone else around to pay attention to the boys.
Ryan is soaking it all in. I can't remember the last time I had enough time to read him a book with no interruptions.
Grandma was trying to teach Alex to throw a frisbee with some water rings. And to catch them. She had moderate success. He had fun and that's what matters most, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Grandma Millis Go... Thank you for being there for Betony too... a fellow Grandma (LYNNE)