It's Christmas morning. I woke up at around 5am this morning to talk to my family; Betony and the boys are in Florida with my parents. We are working shortened shifts today, so I had a little extra time to talk. I have a feeling that I won't be so lucky later today because a heavy call volume will likely tie up the lines.
After that I walked over to the dining facility for some breakfast -- there was a smaller crowd than normal -- before slowly making my way over to work. I got the Christmas blues somewhere between the phone call and breakfast. I don't know exactly what caused it, and I definitely didn't anticipate it. To the contrary, yesterday was a very upbeat day. I guess the little change in my day was enough of a wrinkle to give me time to think about how much I wish I could be home right now. Maybe Groundhog days aren't that bad after all.
Here are a few pictures I'd like to share:



You can't see my door because I'm taking
the picture from in front of it.





Christmas, but it looked nice.


2 comments:
Justin,
The pictures are amazing. Thanks for sharing them with us. I love looking at your blog. Your family is beautiful and getting so big. Hope you've been getting my emails.
We love you,
THE PERNOS from Niagara Falls, NY (The snow capital of the world)
Justin, just thought I'd chime in with a comment so you know you're being read. Thanks for showing us some pics of "Over There". I reckon the Christmas ship makes as much sense as the song "I Saw Three Ships Come Sailing in on Christmas Day". Maybe it was a leftover prop from the Columbus Day parade. Hope you have a good New Year's.
Post a Comment