They were being silly so I decided to record a short video to give you a glimpse of their silliness. You need to watch it three or four times to completely grasp their silly behavior. Keep in mind that they had no idea I was recording this since I had the tripod set up to take still pictures.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Picture Time!
I took a few pictures of the boys today. I guess I felt a little inspired to take a family picture since this is my last Sunday at home this year. Here is one of the pictures I took:

They were being silly so I decided to record a short video to give you a glimpse of their silliness. You need to watch it three or four times to completely grasp their silly behavior. Keep in mind that they had no idea I was recording this since I had the tripod set up to take still pictures.
They were being silly so I decided to record a short video to give you a glimpse of their silliness. You need to watch it three or four times to completely grasp their silly behavior. Keep in mind that they had no idea I was recording this since I had the tripod set up to take still pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Awwwee, that is soo cute, it just makes me miss you guys. Enjoy your next couple of days. Love you all.
I love this picture yous guys! Hey when i first saw the video "Home" was playing in the background and it just went together like an old home movie. Love the photos, videos, and music. Love and miss yous guys!
Post a Comment