Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mr. Mischief

Ryan has a bad habit of getting into the fridge (or anything else he can reach) when Justin and I are busy or not in the immediate vicinity. This was the case yesterday when I was feeding William and Justin decided to take a nap at the same time. What we discovered was all too typical of our boys. This photo illustrates how particular Ryan is with his food. Evidently some of the strawberries were not worth more than one bite. At least he knew not to eat the stems! And this is exactly how we found them....lined up in a row next to the container.I wish I had a picture of how he lined up my measuring cups on the floor the other day. I'm sure he'll do something similar in the near future and I'll be sure to post the evidence for the grandparents to smile at....though Justin swears he wasn't like this as a child. I suppose they got it all from me, then?

While I was typing this I realized that Ryan was quiet....too quiet. I found him sitting at the table eating a pumpkin muffin. He had climbed on the table and opened the cake container it was stored in. How he knew it was even in there is a mystery to me. Maybe he could smell it?

1 comment:

jello said...

If you ask my mom, there's a picture of Justin around that age when he dumped the baby powder all over the bedroom and onto himself. It looked like a white Christmas.