I especially had fun being with the boys on their new experience, a ride in a plane. Alex was a little nervous at first, but those nerves soon calmed down as soon as he could see the ground below us. Ryan?... well, let's just say that he had more fun un-fastening my seatbelt over and over and over again. Ahhh... the simple pleasures in life!
We spent all of our time visiting with my family. It was great to see the boys interact with their grandparents, aunts, and uncles, but it was especially great to see them play with their cousins.
Here are some pictures and videos of our trip:
This is Ryan sitting down on the lion at the carousel in Orlando

Alex and his cousin, Maddie.

This is Ryan han
gin' out with G-pa Conte at the beach.And here's Alex being silly at the beach!

Alex and his cousins were playing in the sand.



7 comments:
Okay, so the video is not loading properly. I'll post it whenever it lets me.
my my that's a pretty girl hugging on Alex! ;) Madeline MISSES her cousins!! Sorry we didn't get to say a proper goodbye, but boy did I LOVE seeing you! Your kids are truly truly GREAT!!!!!
Betony, you have amazing kids! I'm sad we didn't get to see you too this trip (and I'm jealous you got a whole week to yourself!!) hope these last few weeks fly by for you!!
What cute pictures! It sure makes me homesick for Florida. I hope your family is doing well.
It was SO good to see you again Justin, you are truly missed and thought of often.
I had soooo much fun with my nephews!!! They are FANTASTIC!!!
I love seeing you as a daddy - you are so loving. We really wished Betony could have made it too - hopefully I can get out there to visit ya'll!
hey justin, looks like you all had fun in florida. don't you sometimes look at florida and wonder why did i ever leave this place? did you sleep in my old bedroom? did you find the boogers i put under the bed?
did you look out into the backyard and holler for "jay"? did you see jeremy drive by on his bike? is mike's house still canary yellow? did you tell "jemmy's mada"? where's "jeraki poo pas ti"? did CHAAAAD ever come home for dinner?
No, but Merry-Merry was still there. Believe it or not, their house is one of the nicest (read: well-maintained) on the block now!
Post a Comment