Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The End of Summer...kind of

It's the beginning of the end of summer for us. Alex is back in school and loving every minute of it. He has the same teacher as last year and two friends are also in the same class again. The only thing he doesn't like about going to school all day is that he doesn't have much time to play with our neighbors before dinner time.

Ryan has finally started cutting his first molars. The top two are partially through, but the bottom two are still swollen white nubs of gum. Hopefully the pain will end within the next month. My pain, however, has two more months before it ends. The swelling of extremities is one of my least favorite parts of pregnancy. I'm down to two pairs of shoes that I can still fit into. My wedding ring is still in place, but we'll see how long that lasts. We are all looking forward to Justin coming home at the end of the week!

1 comment:

jello said...

I'm now reading this for the first time (a week late) as Justin is already home. It is good to see Ryan so trusting of Alex again by giving him his hand. I hope his fingers are back to normal, which is probably grabbing everything in sight. Betony, I hope your next two months are worth it. You deserve the perfect child. Got any names yet? Not that you need to divulge any here.