Thursday, June 19, 2008

Running away at dinner time

A little background first... you see, my dad always said that when we were kids (teenagers, too?) we would always get lost in the back of the house somewhere whenever it was time to eat. Well, whether or not that really happened, it seems I've been cursed with one of those "I hope you have a son just like you" curses... in an absolutely good way, of course!

Here's a little video to show you Ryan's typical reaction when it is time for him to eat. He always runs to the corner of the kitchen when we call for him to come for lunch/dinner. Oh, and we have to go get him from the corner. He won't just come to the table on his own.

1 comment:

Jones said...

he loves the chase! lol

...lately Thatcher likes to run into his room and hide in the corner or closet when I say it's time to go to bed! then he laughs when I pick him up...he thinks he was SO funny! (and of course I think he was, lol)

Ryan is so big!!