Thursday, June 5, 2008

"D'you know..."

"... that the human head weighs 8 pounds?" --Ray Boyd, from Jerry McGuire

So, I gave Alex his bath tonight. After he got out we decided to have a little fun with his hair. It's really long -- we're way overdue with getting it cut.

7 comments:

mellon said...

too cute. I almost didn't recognize him. He is getting old looking. Wow. I kinda like it like that though

Jones said...

HA HA!!! great hair!

Jones said...

oh and by the way I just read your williamson quote to the right...thanks, I love it!

jello said...

It's time to sign him up for commercials. Don't cut his hair until after we come visit (just to see how long it will get). He can have a contest with Josh for longest hair.

P.S. - Do you like the name BRUUUUUCE?

jello said...

Justin, what is: "Painting the monkey one blog at a time. Cachai"?

Pintando el mono un boletín electrónico a la vez. ¿Cachaí?

Justin said...

It's just chilean slang.

Anonymous said...

Lol! Alex the Hedgehog.