Saturday, December 22, 2007

Who loves Santa?!

So, it's three days before Christmas and we finally took time to visit with Santa. Went to the mall and had lots of fun with the local traffic! (I'm still getting used to the way Texas does its traffic flow) Santa, as you can see looks like the real deal....which impressed Alex, but terrified Ryan! Alex made sure to ask for Shake & Go Lightning, but neglected to mention whether he has been naughty or nice this year. We'll wait and see what Santa thinks!

5 comments:

Justin said...

FYI - Ryan's shirt says, "All Mommy wants for Christmas is a Silent Night"

jello said...

I love that shirt slogan! I didn't get to take the kids to see Santa this year, but I'm sure Blake would've given St. Nick a "love slap" and Juliana would try "looking for food" in his beard. I thought Alex already had a Shake & Go Lightning McQueen. Well, that what Blake got, too. Blake got a Cars book (with buttons and sounds), a Lightning McQueen winter hat and gloves and when he put on his Lightning McQueen slippers, I thought I was looking at Alex!

Your tree looks better than I imagined. A true Charlie Brown Christmas Story. At least you had the right Christmas Spirit.

jello said...

Does that Santa Claus also sing "The Gambler"?

Jones said...

I LOVE Ryan's face!!!

Denyse said...

This is absolutely priceless!!! There is a website with a bunch of pictures like this on it. Maybe your kids actually made to be on the web. If I can find it, i'll forward it to you. Your kids are very handsome.