Alex wrote his first letter to Santa yesterday. It was one of those priceless moments. He was very excited and his list was very specific. Everything was either from the Cars movie or from Thomas the Tank Engine.On another note, why does it just not feel like the Christmas season yet? Perhaps it's because we're still trying to get settled in to our new home, surroundings, etc. Maybe it's because the weather can't decide what it wants to do. One day is unseasonably warm, while the next is near freezing. The very next day will start the cycle all over again. I guess we're lucky to be out of the Midwest since that region of the US is being hit hard by an ice storm.


1 comment:
I think that's cute to see a child's letter to Santa. I still haven't seen one in my house yet my kids still manage to get presents. I think a neat slogan to teach your kids is "if you don't believe, you don't receive".
Post a Comment