We decided to throw a joint birthday party for Alex and his cousin Thatcher while we were in Florida. New Years Eve and the weather was perfect for a day at the park! That's Florida for you!
Thatcher had turned two the week before and Alex is now a BIG boy with big boy taste. I was thinking he would want another Cars themed cake like last year. Silly me! This five year old boy is now heavy into Transformers!
Thatcher had turned two the week before and Alex is now a BIG boy with big boy taste. I was thinking he would want another Cars themed cake like last year. Silly me! This five year old boy is now heavy into Transformers!
The cake was yummy, but left a tell-tale stain on everyone's mouth. Alex loved it, of course.

Here Aunt Jill is trying to blow up some bubble fun, but I think the wind was proving to be a problem.

Alex didn't get his main present until we got back to Texas. There was no way I could fit a bike in my suitcase! He was sooooo excited, he couldn't wait to try out his new wheels! FYI, I put that bike together all by myself.

Happy Birthday Alex!


1 comment:
Wow! Is that really my little boy? How the years go by...
Happy Birthday, Alex! I'll be home for your next birthday, I promise.
Post a Comment