Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Baby

I can't believe how huge William is getting! At a doctor's visit last month he weighed in at 15 lbs and he wasn't even 3 months yet! I'm starting to have problems lugging him around in the infant carrier.
This video was taken last month right at the 3 month mark. He just loves the gym he received for Christmas! It is really hard to get a good picture of him playing in it. The toys keep getting in the way!
This clip is from last week. I've been trying to get William to laugh so I can send it to Daddy, but the one time I got a good chuckle out of him the camera wasn't recording! Go figure. (sigh) He really gets going right after feeding time, I just haven't had an opportunity to get it on tape yet.

This picture was taken yesterday in his stylin' church outfit. He looks good enough to be on the cover of a magazine!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome young man. I miss you, kiddo.

jello said...

Thanks, Betony. Now I can say I know what William sounds like. I can't wait to meet him in person. Love and miss you all!

Jones said...

I just weighed Ruthie today and she weighs 13 pounds! and it's hard for me to lug HER around! Willima looks like he's getting more defined features in the face. SO SO cute!

Anonymous said...

Love seeing how my grandchildren are so happy and growing.

Boy do I miss them, especially now that William is smiling and cooing.

Yes, keep those photos coming.

Love, Gr"Ma Millis

Brea Eskelsen said...

He is so beautiful and he sure has grown!